Loading Floorplan Options
Beech Lake Apartments in Durham, NC
Live along the peaceful shores of a beautiful spring-fed lake at Beech Lake, a wonderful apartment community set on 40 wooded acres in southwest Durham, just minutes from Duke, North Carolina Central, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and the Research Triangle Park.
When you're home, relax on your patio or balcony and drink in the views. Unwind by the pool or socialize in the clubhouse. You can stay in shape working out in our brand new, state of the art, fitness center or enjoying a game of tennis on our lighted courts. These charming homes feature wood-burning fireplaces, fully-equipped kitchens, washer and dryer connections, generous closet space, and amazing floor plans. With gorgeous landscaping, amenities for every lifestyle, 5-star customer service, and easy access to all of the Universities and major employers, you'll find coming home is the best part of your day.
Beech Lake Apartments welcomes dogs and cats to our community! We would love for your four-legged family member to live at Beech Lake Apartments!
- Up to 2 pets per apartment
- Weight Limit: 100lbs (combined)
- No Breed Restrictions
Located in Durham, NC, near Research Triangle, University of North Carolina, and Duke University, everything will be at your fingertips! You’re close to it all!
- Shop till your heart is content at the Westgate and Lakewood Shopping Centers
- Root for your favorite basketball team at either the University of North Carolina or Duke University
- Enjoy a short drive to work each morning at Blue Cross Blue Shield, IBM, Credit Suisse and many other large employers!
Known for our Caring Apartment Professionals, Beech Lake Apartments delivers beyond what is expected…every time!
- 5-Star Service Team with 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Newly enhanced apartment homes and amenities
- On-Site Management that will treat you like family and does business with honesty, integrity, and compassion
- Team members that focus on what matters to the success of each community and strive to do things better than the day before